1. Scope and Content
2. What are Cookies?
• “Third party cookies” are set by third parties and enable third party features or functionality to be provided on or through MOONS’ sites (e.g., advertising, videos, and website analytics services). The parties that set these third party cookies can recognize your device when it visits MOONS’ sites and as well as when it visits certain other websites.
3. How Long do Cookies Last?
The length of time a cookie will stay on your computer varies. MOONS’ sites use the following types of cookies:
• “Session cookies” exist only during your web browsing session and are deleted automatically when you close your browser.
• “Permanent cookies” or “persistent cookies” survive after your browser is closed and can be used by websites to recognize your computer when you later re-open your browser and browse the Internet again.
MOONS’ sites use the following types of cookies:
• Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are necessary for the operation of MOONS’ sites (e.g., to track what items you have placed into your cart on the MOONS’ Store).
• Analytics/performance cookies. These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors on MOONS’ sites and see how visitors navigate MOONS’ sites. This helps us improve the way MOONS’ sites work (e.g., by making it easier for you to find information on the site). For example, MOONS’ uses analytics cookies from Google Analytics.
• Functionality cookies. We use these cookies to remind us of who you are and to access your activity and/or account information in order to deliver a more personalized and relevant experience on MOONS’ sites.
5. Other Technologies We Use
We will collect your IP address when you visit MOONS’ sites. We may be able to identify where your communication originated and the organization that it is using to access MOONS’ sites. We also work with third party companies, such as web analytics companies, advertisers, or companies working on their behalf. These companies use pixels and cookie technologies to serve the ads that appear on MOONS’ or third party websites directly to your browser, based in part on your online activity. These third parties employ cookies to measure and improve the effectiveness of advertisements for their clients, including us. To do so, these companies may use information about your visits to our sites and other websites. This information can also be used for online preference marketing purposes, including providing relevant advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. MOONS’ does not have access to or control over cookies or other features that advertisers and third party websites may use, and the information practices of these advertisers and third party websites would be covered by their policies.
6. How to Control Cookies
MOONS' is committed to protecting the privacy. For more information about MOONS' approach to privacy, please see our Privacy Notice.