106 Series Hybrid Stepper MotorFrame Size: NEMA 06,Step Angle: 3.46° • Just 16mm wide (NEMA 6)
• 104 steps per revolution (3. 46° step angle)
• Available with gearbox or integrated lead screw
• Precise 0.9 degree per step movement with <25 arc-min backlash gearbox
• Up to 2.1 oz-in (1.48 N-cm) of holding torque without gearbox
• Up to 8 oz-in (5.65 N-cm) of holding torque with gearbox
• Up to 8.0 lb (4 kg) of vertical force at 0.3 in (.76 cm) per second with gearbox and 1 mm lead screw.
• Capable of high speed operation up to 8,000 RPM
We're excited to annouce our smallest hybrid step motor.Contact Us for More
- With a GEARBOX
PT106 offers all of the benefits of a hybrid stepper, and none of the drawbacks of a PM motor. PT106 outperforms PM motors in all metrics: it's more powerful, more accurate, offers higher speeds, and wider dynamic torque range.
For instance, a typical PM motor provides only 20 steps per revolution, or a step angle of 18 degrees. PT106 Hybrid Stepper Motor delivers PT106 steps per revolution, or a step angle of just 3.46 degrees. That’s more than 4x higher resolution than PM motor. High resolution translates to higher accuracy.
· Just 16mm wide
· Up to 8 oz-in(5.65 N-cm) holding torque
· Higher resolution 3.46 step angle
· High speed operation
|Handheld Tools||Pinch Valves||Flow Control Valves||Optical Sensor Control||Shutter/Aperture Control||Pump|
· PT106 dimensions · PT106 torque curves
With a GEARBOX
• 0.9 Degree step angle
• < 25 arc-min backlash
• Proprietary 50:13 gear ratio
We've designed a gearbox specifically for PT106 motors for applications that require higher torque output. The gearbox increases holding torque of the PT106 motor to 8 oz-in (5.65 N-cm) and reduces step angle to familiar 0.9 degree per full step, while maintaining low backlash at less than 25 arc minutes.
This level of performance was not previously possible with such a small motor.
· PT106 + gearbox dimensions · PT106 + gearbox torque curves · More Benefits
This allows for the combination of a gearbox and leadscrew to drive linear solutions where normal miniature gearboxes would fail. This larger bearing also improves the radial strength of the gearbox for demanding rotary applications.
In addition, the ingenious Irrational Gear Ratio ensures a longer life as the same internal gears mesh less often creating more even wear.