MOONS’ Privacy Notice
2. Usage of MOONS’ Sites, GenerallyThe information you provide to MOONS’ online will better enable MOONS’ to communicate with you regarding our products and your product needs. Such information may be used to optimize your user experience and to offer you tailored support, MOONS’ product samples, and additional information about MOONS’ products and services. You are welcome to visit MOONS’ sites and use MOONS’ services while not entering certain Personal Data. However, if you choose not to provide certain information, you may not be able to take advantage of many of MOONS’ features and programs.
3. Data We Collect and How We Use itMOONS’ collects and uses information, including Personal Data, obtained online (e.g., data you enter into forms on our sites or make available through our online tools) to provide you with the requested services and functionalities. For example, if you enter your email address when you register for an online account with MOONS’, or your postal address when you purchase products or request product information, this data will be used to serve your request (e.g., to confirm, change, bill, track, and deliver your products or to provide you with the product and service information you requested).
In addition, MOONS’ collects certain information about you, your browser, operating system, and/or your visit when you use MOONS’ sites. For example, we collect information regarding the number of visitors to our sites, browsing patterns, IP address (including information derived from your IP address indicating where your communication originated), web addresses of MOONS’ sites you come from and go to next, information about your connection, and areas of visitors’ interest. We use this information to enhance our site services and to personalize information provided to you.
MOONS’ may also use Personal Data and information collected on MOONS’ sites to help us deliver relevant marketing messages to you. These messages may be delivered on our sites, by third parties, via email, or via other MOONS’ services. We use this information to ensure you see products of interest to you, manage the frequency with which you see an advertisement, tailor advertisements to better match your interests, and to help us understand the effectiveness of our advertising.
MOONS’ and, in some circumstances, third parties working on our behalf, analyze Personal Data and information collected on MOONS’ sites (and may utilize Google Analytics™ web analytics service, Adobe® Analytics, or similar tools) to assess trends, statistics and customers’ needs, to help us improve and customize our sites and our products and to track the effectiveness (e.g., conversions) of our advertising.
We may provide you with additional information regarding the purpose for which we use your data when you enter your Personal Data in a particular online form or in an app. MOONS’ may share your Personal Data with its subsidiaries and with third parties worldwide for processing, storage, fulfillment, and other business related purposes. We also reserve the right to disclose and transfer Personal Data to a subsequent owner, co-owner, or operator of our company or sites, or in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, restructuring, the sale of substantially all of our interests and/or assets or other corporate change, including, during the course of any due diligence process.
If you are located outside of the United States, please note that information we collect, including Personal Data, may be transferred to, processed, and stored in the United States. The data protection laws in the United States may differ from those of the country or jurisdiction in which you are located, and your Personal Data may be subject to access requests from governments, courts, or law enforcement in the United States according to laws of the United States. By using MOONS’ sites, online services, tools, and apps, or otherwise providing us with any information, you consent to the transfer, processing, and storage of your information in the United States.
4. Disclosure to Third PartiesMOONS’ shares information, including Personal Data, with third parties to provide services on our behalf. Examples include processing and fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, analyzing data, personalizing content (including advertisements), providing marketing assistance for products that are of interest to you, and processing payments.
Under certain circumstances, MOONS’ may need to share information, including Personal Data, with a third party to respond to your request, for instance where necessary to provide you with the requested products or services in your country, or consistent with the purpose for which the information was obtained.
5. Your Right to Opt Out from Receiving Marketing CommunicationsWhen you register for an online account with MOONS’, enter or make purchases on our online store, subscribe to a newsletter, register to attend a seminar, or enter a contest, drawing, or other promotion, you may receive additional marketing communications from MOONS’. If you receive these additional communications, you may unsubscribe from those additional communications at any time. Email messages will contain instructions on how to “unsubscribe” from receiving such communications.
Even if you choose not to receive some marketing emails from us, you will still receive our transactional email, such as messages related to your orders, updates or notifications about products you have purchased from us, or information about your account.
7. Your Right to Access, Correct, and Delete Your Personal DataYou may ask us which Personal Data we hold about you, and you may request to correct or delete this Personal Data.
8. Data SecurityMOONS’ cares about the security of your Personal Data, and we take certain steps intended to protect it. MOONS’ uses a variety of commercially available security technologies to protect your Personal Data. However, transmissions over the Internet are never entirely secure or error-free, and it is your responsibility to safeguard any password, user ID and other Personal Data while using our sites.