4. Use Restrictions and Termination of Access to MOONS’ ServicesMOONS’ Services are protected by copyright laws, international copyright treaties, and other intellectual property laws and treaties. Except as stated herein, no MOONS’ Service, nor any part of any MOONS’ Service, may be reproduced, duplicated, mirrored, modified, displayed, distributed, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any purpose without express prior written consent of MOONS’. You agree not to use MOONS’ Services in a manner that violates any applicable law or regulation; to stalk, harass, or harm another individual; to impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; to interfere with or disrupt MOONS’ Services or servers or networks connected to MOONS’ Services; use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering or extraction methods in connection with MOONS’ Services; frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, proprietary, or other information (including datasheets, images, text, page layout, or form); and attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of MOONS’ Services or any other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to MOONS’ Services, whether through hacking, password mining, or any other means. Subject to any Service Terms that may apply, MOONS’ grants you permission to download, reproduce, display, and distribute MOONS’ Services solely for non-commercial or personal use, provided that you do not modify such MOONS’ Services, and provided further that you retain all copyright and proprietary notices as they appear in such MOONS’ Services. MOONS’ reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate, suspend, or modify your registration with, or access to, all or any part of MOONS’ Services, without notice, at any time and for any reason.
5. Your AccountYou may be granted permission to establish, access, and use an account using MOONS’ Services containing your preferences and other information (“Account”). The permission to establish your Account is personal to you and cannot be shared with or otherwise used by any other individual or entity. You hereby represent and warrant that all information provided to MOONS’ in registering for your Account is current, complete, and correct, and that you will promptly update such information following any change which renders it incomplete or incorrect. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. MOONS’ may access, refuse service, or cancel orders in respect of, place restrictions on, remove or edit content in, or terminate your Account if MOONS’ suspects any information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete, not current, misleading, or fraudulent. See “Termination of Access to MOONS’ Services” below for additional limitations.
6. Information You Post or SubmitCertain features of MOONS’ Services may allow you to post or submit information. You may post reviews, comments, videos, and other content and communications, and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as such content is not proprietary, confidential, illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable, as determined in MOONS’ sole discretion, and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any information or other content. MOONS’ reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content. If you do post or submit information, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant MOONS’ a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant MOONS’ and its sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post, that you have acquired all necessary rights in such content to enable you to grant to MOONS’ the rights in such content described herein, that the content is accurate, that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity, and that you will indemnify MOONS’ for all claims resulting from content you supply. MOONS’ has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. MOONS’ takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
7. Specific Notice Regarding SoftwareAny software that is made available to download from MOONS’ Services (“Software”) is copyrighted. Use of this Software is governed by the license terms that accompany or are included with such Software (“License Terms”). Please review all License Terms carefully before downloading and using the Software. The following terms shall apply to Software for which there are no accompanying or included terms: Evaluation, Development and Demonstration Software License Agreement.
11. Copyright ComplaintsTo be effective under 17 U.S.C. § 512, a notification of claimed infringement must be a written communication provided to the designated agent of a service provider that includes substantially the following:
• (i) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
• (ii) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
• (iii) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
• (iv) information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
• (vi) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
MOONS’ Designated Agent for a notification of claimed infringement can be reached as follows:
Shanghai MOONS' Electric Co., Ltd.
No.168 Mingjia Rd,