New Design Non-captive Linear
● Innovation patent: External Anti-backlash nuts type
● High repeatability: ±0.02mm
● PTFE Coating available
● Multiple motor lengths and special PowerPlus motor available
● Easy to maintain and easy to replace the nuts
● Customizable stroke lengths, leads, end machining and nuts to meet exact requirements Quote a Standard/Specialty/Customized Motor
- Data Sheet
Typical applications include medical equipment, semiconductor handling, valve control, X-Y tables, hand held instruments, or wherever precise linear motion is required.
Innovation Structure & Anti-Backlash NutLNSM series through shaft linear stepper motor has unique external clearance nut technology design which provides High repeatability and excellent concentricity. It is easy for the maintenance and easy to replace the nuts.
• High repeatability and excellent concentricity
• Easy to maintain and easy to replace the nuts
• Configurable for various torque requirements
• Patent pending self-adjusting anti-backlash feature
• Polymer nuts are self-lubricating and maintenance easy
Superior Precision ScrewThrough years of testing and process improvements, MOONS' is proud to offer the most accurate standard lead screw was designed to work perfectly with the new Constant Force Anti-Backlash nut. Allow for standard lead accuracy of .003”/ft (2-3 times better than the competition). Precision lead accuracy of .001”/ft is available upon request.
• CNC Roll Threading, smooth is better
• Repeatibility starting at ±0.02 mm
• PTFE Coating available
Motors Optiomized for Linear MotionWe offer a wide range of standard products for you to choose, as while as accepting a variety of customized requirements
• 30% More Torque Available - MOONS’ PowerPlus technology
• Custom end machining to meet your application requirements
• A variety of motor length to meet your needs
• A variety of lead screws and nuts assemblies to meet your needs
Step Motor 4 Lead Bi-Polar(1.8deg)
Configuration Table* The above options are common choices, please consult our technicat department for further information.
NEMA17 Sample Mechanical Dimensions：mm