0-10V Dual series driver are ideal for indoor applications. Dimming two channels on the driver via 0-10V dimming signals.
● MU050S150BQI211 is upcoming. ● Input voltage: 100-277Vac,140-388VDC. ● All-Around Protection: OVP, SCP, OTP. ● Built-in active PFC function 0.95 Typ. ● Flicker-Free Dimming Across Wide Dimming Range. ● Constant current, 2 channels output, 12V-150mA auxiliary power supply. ● 4 in 1: Tunable white(1500-6500K). Dim to warm(1500-3200K), Solo dimming(Default), Dual dimming. ● 5-year Warranty.
Brand Name: MOONS'
* Free shipping to North America and Europe for orders of $100 or more * Spring Festival from Jan. 22th to Feb. 2nd, Order shipping will be stopped during this period and resume on Feb. 3rd. Thanks for your patience!
Free Exchange if the item has quality problems within 1 year.Learn more
0-10V dual channel intelligent driver is ideal for stage, landscape, architecture, agriculture lighting applications. Different form factors are available for the perfect fit with luminaire. This series operates from 90~305VAC and offer various dimming functions that could be configured by MOONS' patented programmer: Smartkey or Touch Setting Tool.
Dim to Warm
Change fixture's color temperature and intensity via two 0-10V dimming signal respectively.
Dimming like incandescent light bulb, change fixture's color temperature when dimmed via one 0-10V dimming signal.
Dim two channels on the driver via one 0-10V dimming signal simultaneously.
Dim two channels on the driver via two 0-10V dimming signals respectively.
One 0-10V dimmer is used to control fixture's color temperature. Another one is used to control fixture's intensity.
Dim to Warm
• Just one 0-10V dimmer can be used to control fixture's color temperature and intensity. • Dimming like incandescent light bulb, change a luminaire's color temperature when dimmed. • The higher intensity the higher color temperature. The lower intensity the lower color temperature.
• Set the output current value of Ch1 and Ch2. (Ch1= Ch2, Ch1≠ Ch2) • Dim two channels on the driver via one 0-10V dimming signal simultaneously.
• Set the output current value of Ch1 and Ch2. (Ch1= Ch2, Ch1≠ Ch2) • Dim two channels on the driver via two 0-10V dimming signals respectively.
Output voltage range: 8~55VDC, auto-adapting according to fixture's Vf. Output current range: 150~1500mA, can be set via Smartkey or Touch Setting Tool.
200~1500mA: the current operating in continuous mode. 0~200mA: the current operating in PWM dimming mode and the PWM frequency equals 3.6KHZ.
During dimming to 0% a) output 0.1%, 0.9V ≤ V-dim ≤ 1V b) output 0%, V-dim < 0.9V
During dimming to 100% a) output 0%, V-dim < 1V b) output 0.1%, V-dim = 1V
Note: V-dim means 0-10V dimming signal's voltage
Warmest, V-dim ≤ 0.9V
Warmest, 0V < V-dim ≤ 1V
Auxiliary Power Supply
Driver can provide 12V-150mA auxiliary power supply to other device(Sensor, Fan, etc)