0-10V Dual series driver are ideal for indoor applications. Dimming two channels on the driver via 0-10V dimming signals.
● Input voltage: 100-277Vac,140-388VDC. ● All-Around Protection: OVP, SCP, OTP. ● Built-in active PFC function 0.95 Typ. ● Flicker-Free Dimming Across Wide Dimming Range. ● Constant current, 2 channels output, 12V-100mA auxiliary power supply. ● 4 in 1: Tunable white(1500-6500K). Dim to warm(1500-3200K), Solo dimming(Default), Dual dimming. ● 5-year Warranty.
Brand Name: MOONS'
* Free shipping to North America and most of Europe for orders of $100 or more * From May. 1 - May. 5, Online Orders Shipping will be postponed during Labour Day and resume on the first working day – May. 6. Thanks for your patience!
Free Exchange if the item has quality problems within 1 year.Learn more
0-10V dual channel intelligent driver is ideal for stage, landscape, architecture, agriculture lighting applications. Different form factors are available for the perfect fit with luminaire. This series operates from 90~305VAC and offer various dimming functions that could be configured by MOONS' patented programmer: Smartkey or Touch Setting Tool.
Dim to Warm
Change fixture's color temperature and intensity via two 0-10V dimming signal respectively.
Dimming like incandescent light bulb, change fixture's color temperature when dimmed via one 0-10V dimming signal.
Dim two channels on the driver via one 0-10V dimming signal simultaneously.
Dim two channels on the driver via two 0-10V dimming signals respectively.
One 0-10V dimmer is used to control fixture's color temperature. Another one is used to control fixture's intensity.
Dim to Warm
• Just one 0-10V dimmer can be used to control fixture's color temperature and intensity. • Dimming like incandescent light bulb, change a luminaire's color temperature when dimmed. • The higher intensity the higher color temperature. The lower intensity the lower color temperature.
• Set the output current value of Ch1 and Ch2. (Ch1= Ch2, Ch1≠ Ch2) • Dim two channels on the driver via one 0-10V dimming signal simultaneously.
• Set the output current value of Ch1 and Ch2. (Ch1= Ch2, Ch1≠ Ch2) • Dim two channels on the driver via two 0-10V dimming signals respectively.
Output voltage range: 8~55VDC, auto-adapting according to fixture's Vf. Output current range: 150~1500mA, can be set via Smartkey or Touch Setting Tool.
200~1500mA: the current operating in continuous mode. 0~200mA: the current operating in PWM dimming mode and the PWM frequency equals 3.6KHZ.
During dimming to 0% a) output 0.1%, 0.9V ≤ V-dim ≤ 1V b) output 0%, V-dim < 0.9V
During dimming to 100% a) output 0%, V-dim < 1V b) output 0.1%, V-dim = 1V